Friday, March 20, 2009

Just an update - I had another ultrasound appointment this past Wednesday and all looked good - one of the babies was moving all over the place which was so cool to see. The other baby was not moving at all and that really worried me but the doctor assured me that it was fine. They are measuring well and still have hearts beating which is such a blessing to see. They ran a bunch of blood work on me and all came out fine so I am thankful for that. I have an appointment with a Perinatologist in Ann Arbor on March 31 (high risk doctor). I see my regular ob next week Wednesday and will most likely have another ultrasound.
So... that is my update in a nutshell. We appreciate ALL the prayers and the calls and cards/notes and e-mails - means more to us than anything... just knowing we have so much support it brings me to tears.... God is in total control of this and we just need to keep our faith in him... I am praying for a miracle!!

1 comment:

carrievdk said...

I can't tell you how excited we are for you! Words can't express it. You are constantly in my prayers. Keep the updates coming.