Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Brevin!!!


Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy.. who is not so little anymore!!! We didn't do a whole lot today.. still recovering from all the festivities this past weekend but we did let Brevin choose where he wanted to go for dinner... he choose Mr. B's - they have video games that he can play so we had a great dinner with him.. just Me, Mike and Brevin.. then afterwards we took Brevin to the "Ice Cream Train" for dessert... it was a fun evening. He is such a blessing.. such a sweet boy and I just cannot believe he is 5. We love you so much Brevin.. you have NO idea how much of a miracle you are to us... we have been blessed so much with you in our lives.. we are so proud to be your parents!!! Happy 5th Birthday!!

3 comments:

carrievdk said...

Great pictures! Happy birthday, Brev!

Kathy@ Gone North said...

I like the pipe & blankie pic the best.. : ) reminds me when he whispered to me "I gave up my binkie"

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun to watch Brevin that whole day!!! He is such an amazing boy and his laughter lights up the room. Thank-you for letting us be involved in his life!!! Love you guys!!! Judy B.