Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween

After many days of a fever virus...Brevin was finally feeling better - he had to miss his Halloween party at school but was able to go out and trick-or-treat with his best buds!! He was so excited!!

Ian and Alex went also... our good friends brought over their golf cart... we thought it would be fun to drive that around... so my friend was driving and the second I got on.. Ian would throw a fit and start crying... soon as I got off the golf cart.. he was fine... I kept trying to sneak back on but he was always watching me and was not happy... so we ended up taking the golf cart back to our house and we all walked. Ian and Alex were in the wagon but after some time they wanted to walk to! Ian even walked up to a few homes and would take a piece of candy out of a bowl but then would throw it back and scream out of excitment.. it was cute. Brevin made out well - WAY too much candy that I am trying not to dig in to!! Here are some pics from the night







No comments: