Thursday, April 19, 2012

On my walk...

So today on my run/walk with the twins in the stroller there was an older lady walking her dog.. she noticed us and said are those twins? I said yes they are.. she asked how old they were and I told her 2 1/2... she then said to me Congratulations... they are so cute... you are so blessed!  That made my day... I will be honest I hardly ever hear people say that to me... it is usually comments like "I don't know how you do it"... or... "I'm glad I don't have twins"... or... "wow.. you have your hands full" and a lot of people roll their eyes and seem to feel sorry for me.  I will admit... the twins can be a handfull.. I do have my days were I would like to walk out the door and be done with mommy duty for the day... I don't blame people at all for these comments.. trust me I know why they say them... but it is SO refreshing to hear what that lady said to me today... I AM so blessed to have the twins... I AM so blessed to have my 7 almost 8 year old boy.  I know how every single child in this world is a blessing from God... we went through a lot of heartache and tears and patients to get the twins here so I know how blessed we are to have 3 healthy children in our home.  So.. thank you to the lady walking today for making my day!!



I am so blessed to have these boys in my life!!!

No comments: