Thursday, January 5, 2012

2011


 2011.... it always amazes me when I look back on a year how FULL that year was.. I tend to think I have a boring life but when I look back.. I cannot believe all that we pack into a year!  I have tried and tried again and again to organize my pictures in the time that they happened but my computer is not letting me do this.. so the pictures are NOT in order at all.. .but here is what we did throughout 2011.. and I know I forgot a few things!

I went on an amazing trip to Boca Raton, FL with an awesome friend!!

We went to Frankenmuth!

Had Easter at our house this year!




Playing at the waterpark at Kensington





We went to the annual Balloon Festival.. is you haven't been to this...you really should go.. SO much to do and SO much fun!
 
We made it out to my Uncle Dave's who lives on a lake for a family gathering
 
We went back to the Wisconsin Dells with some friends... SUCH a good time... we literally have so much fun that I cry when I have to leave!


Brevin drove a race car!!!




I did a TON of canning with my good friend... so much fun to do!



Brevin turned 7 and had a birthday party at the RollerRink!

Brevin started Football.. and although I wasn't thrilled about it.. I ended up LOVING it.. I was team mom and we met such wonderful people... what a fun season!

 

Brev broke his left arm and Mike pulled his tendon on his left arm... Picture of them both with bad arms!


Surgery on my left foot

The Twins turned TWO!!



Blue is getting older but still hanging with us!

Our family, Christmas 2011
Brev played t-ball in the spring


My lilac bush in memory of Troy was georgous this year!







We celebrated my Mom's 60th Birthday with a surpise party in Ludington!! The best part.. watching her dance with her Dad!!

We finally got a Memorial for Troys grave... a bit of closure but he is still thought of and missed EVERY single day!



Alex got tubes put in his ears... August



Playing in the orchard!

First Haircut.. Ian



Brevin broke his arm in Football

<><><><><><>
<>
<><><><><><>
Alex's first haircut


We went to a Nascar Race




Ian got tubes put in his ears also.. October



Mike got his first deer!

Brevin trying to find that perfect pumpkin!





No comments: